The Cornmill Country Estate
The plan is to authentically recreate a model of an entire working country estate from the ground up. The estate will feature all the key buildings that you would expect to find within such a setting and each individual property will benefit from its own unique sense of identity and style. From the stone Gate Lodges to the Coach House, or from the Game Lodge to the Manor House there will be something for everyone!
Conveniently located in the very heart of the County Antrim countryside and on the outskirts of the historic twin villages of Kells and Connor, The Cornmill Estate benefits from a fantastically central location. Situated approximately half way between Antrim and Ballymena the estate is only 25 minutes drive from Belfast city centre and is within easy commuting distance of both the provinces key airports, Antrim area hospital and a fantastic array of schools, commercial centres and leisure facilities.
A bespoke country estate home, in a fantastically central location, constructed by an award winning house builder and at an amazingly affordable price – It’s a winning formula so contact our office for more details today!
– 10 Year NHBC warrenty.
– High efficiency oil condensing boiler system
with thermostatically controlled radiators
– Generous electrical specification with pre–wiring for
BT, SKY Plus and Digital TV
– Mains wired smoke, heat detectors and
security alarm pre–wiring
– Internal walls and woodwork painted in neutral tones
– High quality UPVC windows
– Hardwood front doors
– Deluxe wooden loft access steps
– Bespoke fitted kitchen with choice of doors,
worktops and handles
– Ceramic Hob
– Fan Oven
– Stainless steel extractor hood
– Integrated fridge freezer
– Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
– Floor level mood lighting
– Ceramic floor tiling from a superior range
Bathroom, En–suite and WC
– Thermostatically controlled bath /
shower mixer and screen
– Clicker waste system
– Contemporary white sanitary ware
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from a superior range
– Private estate walled gardens
– External lighting to front and rear doors
– Outside water tap
– Patio area and grasses lawns
– Extensive landscaping throughout the development
Located in the very heart of the County Antrim countryside and on the outskirts of the historic twin villages of Kells and Connor, The Cornmill Estate benefits from a beautiful rural setting within easy reach of the Glens of Antrim and Slemish Mountain,
boasting a range of beautiful walking trails and scenery. It is also within close proximity to both Antrim and Ballymena, and just a 30–minute drive away from Belfast city centre. Closer to home, the villages of Kells and Connor have a good range of local shops and amenities and a thriving local community.